The Western Delta University Post-Graduates Studies has started with many discipline lined up for studies at the University. The programme is designed to champions the dreams of applicants for Post-graduates studies.
At the University, several post-graduates programme discipline are available for studies. Applicants for post-graduates studies would choose her preferred discipline. The programme are well arranged for students and would be undertaken under a good atmospheres.
The global market is momentum ed by a greater job competitiveness. Acquiring a post-graduates offers confidence to graduates ahead as they prepare to take over the global market. The acquiring a postgraduates studies would a student to channel and develop their skills.
Such catalyzed students special interest in specialized discipline and nurture them independently for the tasks ahead. And at the moment, the Western Delta University Post-Graduates Studies has several discipline which includes;
- Postgraduates Accounting
- Postgraduates Business Administration
- Postgraduates Political Science
- Political Economy
- Public Administration
- Comparative politics and developmental studies
- Master’s in Accounting
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Political theory and Methodology
- Master’s in Political Science
- International Relations
- Doctorate Degree Accounting (PhD)
- Doctorate Degree Business Administration (PhD)
- Doctorate Political Science (PhD)
Western Delta University Post-Graduates Studies Programmes
At the Western Delta University Post-Graduates Studies, the following are the requirements for programmes as outlined in programme course outline
1. Post-graduates Diploma – Applicants of the programme shall meet the requirements for the programme. And the requirements includes the below;
- Students would submit a completed research work
- Students shall excel in all 34 courses with at least 50% or grade C for each work
- The programmes involves a 24 credits units with research work as may be needed by the department
2. Master’s Degree – The following conditions shall apply to all students of the Master’s degree programme.
- Students will undertake a 30 units credit or work with thesis as stated by the department
- Students shall excel in all courses with a minimum of 50% or grade C in each course
- It’s compulsory student submit dissertation during the programme
3. Doctorate Degree – Students in this phase of the programme must abide by the following;
- Every students will undertake a 48 units credit of work through out the entire duration of the studies
- Students must excel in all courses with at least 50 % or grade C
- Compulsorily, students must submit a thesis
How to Apply
Interested persons should visit the application portal and apply for any of the programme that best suits them.