The time is here again as University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME registration has started. The University management through the University news portal called for application from qualified applicants.
The University which is reputed for been the foremost specialised University in Ondo State has finalize plans to conduct aptitude test for candidates who chose the University during Joint Admission And Matriculation Board enrolment.
The University is one of the University established in 2014 by former Governor Olusegun Mimiko, the Executive Governor of Ondo State. The University stands out among severals specialised University and has impeccable records.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME
Some of the eligibility criteria for registering for University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME includes the below. Applicants are enjoyed to get familiar with them.
- To participate in University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME, such Applicants should take the 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board entrance examination.
- Candidates should select University of Medical Sciences, Ondo as either first choose or second while applying for UTME.
- Also, candidates who didn’t choose the University but wish to switch can apply for JAMB change of course. Hence, the candidates would be able to participate in the Post UTME.
- The University expect the candidates to posses the required minimum five O’level credit passes which must includes English, Mathematics in either first or second seating.
- Candidates for Direct Entry, who have applied for Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and have 10 grades from relevant “A Level” with minimal seconds class lower, who wish to study medicine can apply for the programme.
University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME Subject Combination
All courses required compulsory English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physicsin respective faculties. Faculty of Mathematics course required in addition mathematics or biology.
How to Apply for University of Medical Sciences UTME
Application for the University of Medical Sciences UTME can be done via the University website. Candidates should visit www.unimed.edu.ng to apply with the following requirements.
- Candidates should click on the admission tab
- Candidates should click in the POST UTME to access the application web portal.
- Candidates should hit the payment tab to download the payment receipt. Proceed to make payment via debit card method.