ECOWAS Bank of Investment & Development Recruitment has started with the banking company seeking to hire qualified job seekers into the company. The banking was established by the 15 members countries in West Africa.
Job Title: Interpretation Equipment Technician
Job Location: Lome, Togo Republic
ECOWAS Bank of Investment & Development Recruitment Applicants Roles & Responsibilities
The successful applicants for the job will performs series of roles while on the job. The roles and responsibilities includes the below;
- Successful applicants will ensure efficient technical arrangement, prepare, organise and cover statutory and non – statutory events
- Also successful applicants will offer technical coverage of conference and meetings in line with bank’s establishment policy and standard.
- You will also identify, prepare rooms for high level conference engagement
- You will ensure the constant availability of multi media services which includes power point presentation
- Undertaking series of preventive and corrective maintenance of technical, simultaneous interpretation and audio-visual facilities in conference rooms.
- You will be responsible for ensuring proper records keeping and archiving of all board deliberations and other events
- You will keep the inventory, maintain and ensure good management of the bank’s conference details
- Offer accurate technical specifications for additions of conference programme
- You will be responsible for managing stock of equipment and observing first class maintenance on the equipment
- You will handle every technical activities of the bank
- You will undertake any tasks bestowed on you by the management.
Applicants Qualifications and Requirements for ECOWAS Bank of Investment & Development Recruitment
- Applicants should have a degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Communication Technology, Audio/Video Equipment and other related fields of study
- Applicants should have a minimum of three years working experience before attempting to apply for the job position
- Applicants should great sound knowledge of technology especially in the filed of conference, meetings etc.
- Applicants should have strong analytical minds
- Applicants should have strong ability to interpret operating procedures
- Applicants strong ability to use Micro soft Word and other related software
- It important applicants have a rigorous sense of duty in regards to human relation
Application Closing date
All entries and submission ends on the 30th of November, 2022.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Bank of Investment & Development Recruitment
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should use title as email subject.
Application Must Include the Following
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A necessary and compulsory Cover Letter
- Certified copies of certificates