Application is open for ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme. The programme is intended to recruit freshly graduated Nigerian Students for career development purposes at ExxonMobil.
Every year ExxonMobil offers fresh Nigerian graduates an opportunity to partake in Internship Programme that would help their quick development and transition into a full company personnel.
The Oil multinational company believes in self and career development of you g graduates. Such will be given ample opportunity to express themselves towards gaining valuable work experience. The company tasks young graduates to work to skills and knowledge in a challenging environment in other to champions their career.
The ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme provided learning on the job and training, coaching and mentoring of trainees by assigned supervisors. All successful intern would be deployed to several commercial spaces available in the company, this includes Lagos and Port Harcourt.
ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme Available Departments
Some of the available department at ExxonMobil where the intern would be deployed includes the following;
- Assets Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Facilities Integrity Functional Engineering
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)
- Drilling Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Choosing ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Application
- To benefits from this program, applicants must be afresh graduates of Engineering not later than 2018.
- Applicants or Intern must be a Nigeria and reside in Nigeria.
- Applicants and intending beneficiaries must possess Second Class Upper Honour (2:1) before attempting to apply.
- Such must have completed the compulsory national youth service corps (nysc) before applying for the internship programme.
- Applicants must be ready for career learning and development programmes while on internship programme at ExxonMobil.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme
To apply for ExxonMobil internship, applicants should take the following steps and apply. The requirements documents includes
- Cover Letter – Ensure you submit a cover letter which will back up your application.
- Submit an edited and updated resume while applying
- Applicants should ensure to submit academic transcript while applying if available
- It’s expected that applicants submit degree certificate with year of graduation with total CGPA.
- Also needed and compulsory is NYSC discharged or exception certificate
- Application also require a valid means of identification issued by government
How to Apply
Interested young Nigerian graduates should click the link and apply