The Abeokuta Federal University of Agriculture is accepting applications from qualified applicants for Post-graduate studies. The Federal University of Agriculture Post-graduates is extremely invaluable for applicants and should be pursued with all academic intentions.
Federal University of Agriculture Post-graduates is a core programme of the University. The programme is structured in phases to provides full coverage in capacities that are essentially academics.
The University of Agriculture is one of the outstanding Agricultural University in the South West of Nigeria renowned for outstanding academical breakthroughs. Hence, intending post graduate applicants can apply for post graduate studies at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta for excellent programme.
Federal University of Agriculture Post-graduates Programme
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta has several Post-graduate that best suits applicants. Depending on the kind of programme an applicants needs, such can choose from the three main categorised Post-graduate programme.
Read & Apply – Complete Guides to Apply for Nasarawa State University Post Graduates Programme
Among the Post-graduate programme includes the following;
- Post-graduate Diploma
- Post-graduate Masters Degree
- Post-graduate Doctorate Degrees
Details of Federal University of Agriculture Post-graduates
1. Post-graduate Diploma – The Post-graduate diploma is organised to supplement University Degrees. The programme is awarded degrees after a University. The applicants who participated in the programme would be awarded by the University as degree diploma.
Requirements – The requirements for Post-graduate diploma includes first degree from a previous awarding institution. Inclusive is five O’level credit results.
2. Post-graduate Master’s Degree – This programme is organised for applicants who want to undertake second degree programme. The programme would run for about 18 months where applicants will undertake intensive lectures.
Requirements for application – The requirements for this programme includes a good grade in first degree from any degree awarding institution. Applicants for the programme should have either distinction, second class upper. Applicants should make ready and available other requirements.
3. Post-graduate Doctorate Degrees – This programme is well structured for applicants who have Initially completed first degree, second degree. The programme will run for about three years of intensive studies which will involves intensive research work.
How to Apply for Federal University of Agriculture Post-graduates
Interested applicants should visit Application portal and apply.