The Standard Chartered Futuremakers Work Programme Application Programme is currently ongoing for Africa Youth to apply and partake in the programme.
Standard Chartered which is the foundation of Standard Bank of Nigeria has launched her skills and career development Programme. The Application programme is available young, brilliant and career development seekers youth. The programme would permits applicants to learn a skill and apply them in real life business environment.
Standard Chartered Futuremakers Roles
- Applicants will learn and development an action master plan and analysis which would help young enterprises to grow and develop.
- Applicants will work closely, challenge flow colleagues towards actualising the master plan
- Applicant will seriously carry out a thorough in-depth study and analysis of the enterprise, identify area of interest, strength and development in several areas which includes Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- Applicants will focus on building capacity, and partnerships for Standard Group Bank, effective communication and Opportunities.
- Readily delivers instant employment for Universities graduates.
Eligibility Criteria for Application of Standard Chartered Futuremakers Youth to Work Programme
- Applicants for Standard Chartered Futuremakers shiuld be between the age group of 21 to 30 years while applying for the programme.
- Application requires kitty or no previous work experience for the standard chartered Futuremakers skills and learning
- Applicants should have an in-depth understanding of such business, essential financial skills such would be demonstrated through relevant previous work experience or such should possess a University degree.
- Highly relevant for the job is good communication, analytical and critical thinking, solving of problems
- Applicants must be open to training and free to travel to place of training
- Training places premium on small business growth and development, small enterprises and sound Enterpreneuship
- Open and have strong commitment to travel to places of training, also create chance to participate in two weeks pre – training program
- Applicants should be very sound in verbal and fluent in speaking and writing.
- This application is open to youth in Ghana, Uganda, Zambia
Benefits of Standard Chartered Futuremakers Youth to Work Programme
- Applicants is open to benefit from pool of best resources at their disposal
- Applicants are open to receive stipends from Standard chartered through out the entire duration
- The programme offers an opportunity to develop your skills and improve and open for good employability.
- Opportunity to learn from best heads in the business
How to Apply
Application can be done via online portal hence, apply via the link for the programme.