Admissions are carried out every year at the Federal University of Technology, Akure. This year, FUTA Milhage Admission is currently ongoing for admission seekers ahead of the next educational studies into the University.
In this publication, the complete guides on how to apply for FUTA Milhage Admission is completely heralds for consumption of admission seekers.
There are a good number of admission programmes at the FUTA University, the Milhage admission is one of the admission programme currently ongoing.
To fully understand and grasp what the Milhage admission is about, an individual can go through the publication or visit the University Website to read through instructions.
To fully understand and grasp, it’s relevant you read through the entire publication, this will completely sure admission seekers quick understanding of Milhage.
Read & Apply – Guides to Pass University’s Examination in Nigeria
Admission Requirements for Milhage Studies
The requirements for applying for the Milhage Studies includes the underlisted points.
- Applicants should possess pass in H.S.C general paper.
- Also required is pass in H.S.C and G.C.E A Level Literature works.
- Acceptable also is Credit or Merit in English Language in Teachers’ Grade II Certificate Examination.
- A pass in National Certificate Examination (N C.E), English Major or General A.
- Subsidiary pass in GCE/HSC A Level credit merit in Teachers’ Grade II or Distinction, Merits or Credits in NCE can be combined with SC or GCE O’level to offers the minimum five O’level credit passes. There is no room to regards subject as ordinary it advance levels.
Important Notice: The five credits pass or it’s equivalent should be obtained in not less than two examination sittings, and this must includes English and Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirements
To apply, candidates must meet the University O’level requirements or A Level or other relevant requirements as stated in admission course book.
Requirements for Transfer Candidates
This requirement applies to candidates on transfer. Such candidates should hold the University minimum requirements for admission.
Application forms for candidates on transfer is obtainable on payment of application fees at the Office if the Admissions Officer. Completed application forms should be submitted not later than two weeks after obtaining the forms.
Rules for Deferment of Admission
Admission deferment shall not be considered unless a candidate has satisfied deferment processes and such candidates has very cogent reasons for Deferment.
How to Apply for Milhage Admission
To apply successfully, candidates should possess the requirements for admission and visit the application portal to apply. Click the link to apply