The Kenya Revenue Authority is accepting applications from qualified graduates for internship programme. The adverts programme has just been released to the public for interested and qualified candidates to apply.
The Kenyan Government launch the application programme to prepare the country’s youth for the Kenyan Labour Market. The internship programme application is available for fresh bachelor and diploma degree holders in the country to prepare them for internship programme that will run from January to December, 2023.
The programme is also open for law degree holders currently undertaking law training at the Kenya School of Law. Any of the applicants should proceed to application portal and make their application.
Requirements for Internship Programme
- The first criteria for successful participation is for applicants to be a Kenyan
- Such applicants should age between 20 to 35 years before attempting to apply
- Applicants should have their first degree between January 2022 and December, 2022.
- Applicants must be ready and be available for full time programme from January to December, 2022. I.e be available for the 12 months programme
- Applicants should not have taken or be exposed to work experiences in their area of specialisation after graduation.
Eligible Discipline for Participation
Application are acceptable from candidates from these discipline;
- Application from Finance degree holders
- Application from Economics, Accounting, statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics
- Also application are available for degree holders in Public Relation, Diplomacy, Media Studies, Photography, Videography, Hotel Management, House Keeping
- Also application from Library and Archives, Information Science Mass Media and Communication, Screening writing and editing, ICT, Telecommunication, Security Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- Lastly, application are acceptable from discipline likes Law, Chemistry, Transport & Logistics, Fleet management, Stenography, Interior Decorations, Actual Science, Analytical Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Property Management, Quantity Survey, Counselling Psychology etc.
Application Timelines for Internship Programme
- The application will close on the 27th of November, 2022.
- Application must be done and submitted via online application portal
- Applicants can only apply successfully if application is done via verifiable online application portal
- Application that is incomplete will not be processed and considered
- The Keyan Authority would not extend the internship programme
- There’s compulsory stipends payment
- Only carefully selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
To be part of the internship programme, interested Kenyan can apply via the link and should ensure complete application.